Trend & Technology Foresight I Strategies und Processes for Realization of New Technologies I Effective Innovation Management I Radical Sustaining & Disruptive Technologies: Assessment, Derivation, Initialization October 13 - 14, 2014 | MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin | Germany innovation-minds-europe(dot)we-conect(dot)com/en/
After a very successful Disruptive Technologies & Innovation Foresight Minds, February 2014, we.CONECT is bringing together leaders and decision makers, entrepreneurs and innovators in the field of Corporate & Technology Foresight, Innovation- & Technology Management, Business Development and -planning, R&D from all around the globe to the first, international DTIM Europe 2014 conference in Berlin.
The DTIM Europe 2014, October 13 - 14, 2014 at the MARITIM proArte Hotel in Berlin, Germany, is taking place for the first time in an international, English speaking format due to the high demand and success it has had in the D/A/CH region. It has become the leading event for Trend & Technology Foresight, Innovation Management and Disruptive Technologies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The conference poses the perfect opportunity to share experiences, new approaches and future trends for professionals from all around the world.
"Amazing to see the totally different directions innovation can take!" Richard Jaimes, Continental Automotive GmbH
Main Topics of the DTIM Europe 2014:
- Technology Foresight & Anticipation of technological leaps: From trends to markets
- Absorptive Capacity and Ambidexterity: Key factors for improving the ability to innovate and adaptability
- Success-factors for the implementation of disruptive technologies
- Establishing future innovation- and technology management
- Trend-based Business Model Innovation & Design
"Great mixture of information, discussion and networking. I think sessions like these are very important and valuable, as this helps in positioning yourself amongst competition!"
Rainer Kutz, Robert Bosch GmbH Diesel Systems
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our DTIM Europe 2014 - conference website: innovation-minds-europe(dot)we-conect(dot)com/en/
Business & Media Partners 2014
Interested in becoming a Business or Media Partner at the DTIM Europe 2014? Visit our homepage for more details and contact information.
Review Disruptive Technologies & Innovation Foresight Minds February 2014:
- More than 150 participants from over 120 companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland discussed future challenges and latest approaches in the field of innovation-management.
- 35+ high level case studies were presented by companies such as 3M, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, Henkel AG & Co. KGaA, Siemens AG, Evonik Industries AG and many more…
For a detailed Review on the DTIM February, 2014 follow this link: slideshare(dot)net/weCONECT/dtim-2014-post-event-report-english
What is coming up in October 2014?
- 150+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and leading professionals from all industries and more than 20 countries worldwide discuss about challenges and solutions of cutting edge technologies, innovations, disruptions and techniques.
- 20+ pioneers & leaders will share their experiences and present best practices that encompass market- and future- disrupting concepts and strategies.
- Multiple opportunities for networking enabling you to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting.
- 35+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure for all key topics to be covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from all important industries, leading research institutions and game-changing start-ups from across the globe.
- 3 Icebreaker Roundtables, 5 World Cafés, more than 20 Case Studies and 4 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables.
"Top content and valuable contacts!" Michael Heimrich, RECARO Holding
Visit our Homepage of the Event for more details.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the DTIM Europe Conference 2014 from October 13 - 14, 2014 in Berlin!
Marketing Development Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 81 | Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30